We offer three levels of registration based on your–or your company’s–ability to pay, explained below. We also have a group rate for teams (same levels apply) and an extra option for teams that want to book a meeting room the day before the conference (if you have coworkers traveling to San Francisco, why not meet together?). If you’re a student and are interested in attending as a volunteer, please contact Melissa Tinitigan.
Registration works on an honor system, and we ask you to choose the level that’s the best fit for you.
Established Innovator. Choose this level if your company is contributing to the cost of registration and is:
* An established company
* A startup with Series A or later funding
* A non-profit with an operating budget over $500K
Organization Builder. Choose this level if your company is contributing to the cost of registration and is:
* An angel- or seed-funded startup
* In an incubator or accelerator program
* A non-profit with an operating budget up to $500K
* A government agency
* Your company is contributing to the cost of registration and is a very early-stage, bootstrapped startup.
* You’re a sole proprietor.
* You’re attending as an individual (i.e., you do not have an employer contributing to the cost of registration).